Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been tagged! O.k. Heather, here are seven super interesting things about me.

1-My mom was worried I was blind when I was born because I have a birth mark in both eyes.

2-Madison was born at Madison Memorial in Madison County. The location had nothing to do with her name. We are just glad we moved so we didn't have to send her to Madison Elementry, Madison Middle School and Madison High.

3-When I was little I didn't like to brush my hair or take a bath. My favorite activities were rock climbing and caving. Luckily around the seventh grade I realized I was a girl.

4- I have never flown a kite.

5-I am super computer illiterate. This is the first time I have made a post on this blog. I am so proud.

6-I worked at the Sunglass Hut ( a kiosk in the middle of the mall ) through highschool for three years. I know way to much about sunglasses.

7-I eat in bed almost every night.

So now I am suppose to tag seven more people. Unfortunatly I dont know that many people with blogs. So I'm going to tag everyone on my links list who hasn't already been tagged. In other words you are all of the hook!

2 comments:

D said...

Hey, I found your blog through a friend of a friend's blog, or something like that! I just wanted to stop by and say hi, my husband is in dental school too, but we are in Gainesville at UF! He is in his second year. Good luck with everything!

D said...

oh, and I actually had your same background for a while! How funny!