Lily is such a happy girl first thing in the morning. She gets so excited when the lights are turned back on and we all start talking again. I was so glad that I caught some pictures of her smiling, she is such a sweetheart.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Lily is such a happy girl first thing in the morning. She gets so excited when the lights are turned back on and we all start talking again. I was so glad that I caught some pictures of her smiling, she is such a sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My arms are aching to hold Lily, she looks so sweet and little. I'm glad things are going great for you. D misses Madison, we hope we can see you again soon.
oh my heck your little girls are so sweet!!
You have been tagged!!! Go to my blog to see whats next love ya
Post a Comment