Aren't little girls just so cute. I still love Madison's red hair it's so adorable. I hope your doing great I was visiting my young women's page's today to get caught up. You are all doing so awesome I just think it's great. By the way your girls are beautiful. If you ever have time and want to take a look my blog is at. http://savillefamily.org/da/ Amy Saville
3 comments:
I kinda think it's funny too.
Thats funny!! I love kids they really do say the funniest things!!!
Aren't little girls just so cute. I still love Madison's red hair it's so adorable. I hope your doing great I was visiting my young women's page's today to get caught up. You are all doing so awesome I just think it's great.
By the way your girls are beautiful. If you ever have time and want to take a look my blog is at.
http://savillefamily.org/da/
Amy Saville
Post a Comment