Thursday, August 7, 2008

LEAVING IDAHO-Airport Stories

Angela , Madison, and Lily were able to spend a month in Idaho. I was able to visit them for a few weeks. They had so much fun. However the day came when we had to return. Despite our fear Madison and Lily did really good flying and hanging out in the airports.
Pocatello Airport. Pocatello is small, however, they do have a airport. With my new job we were able to fly in and out of the Pocatello airport. It is really nice not having to make the drive to Salt Lake City.
Lily has turned into the smiler. She is so much fun and makes me feel so happy when I see her big smile.
Hanging out in Salt Lake Airport. While Angela and I were struggling to stay awake from wakeing up at 4:00am, Lily and Madison showed no signs of fatigue.
When we finally reached home we took a bus from the terminal to the employee parking garage. Lily reached out and grabbed the pole. I thought it was so funny.
The trip was not too bad. We flew from Pocatello to SLC. Then we flew form SLC to Dallas. We had a 2 hour lay over in Dallas. We got to Ft. Lauderdale at 9:00pm.
4:00am mountain time-to-9:00 eastern.

1 comment:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT HOME. WE SURE MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. TAKE CARE!