Thursday, August 7, 2008

School Party

Every fall semester my school has a big BBQ. They always have great food and lots of fun outdoor amusement. Lily experienced her first taste of cotton candy and shaved ice. She really liked the shaved ice. I think the cotton candy was too sticky for her to enjoy. However it was very amusing watching her try out some fun stuff.
Every year they have a Bubble house. Madison loves it. They have a blow up fun house and put a large bubble maker inside. Even some of the adults couldn't resist jumping in some bubbles.


She saw the rock climbing wall and wanted to put on a harness like she did in Idaho. She's ready to go Steve.
Madison also played on the bungee tramp. At first she seemed a little frightened however after a few tries she faced her fears and bounced high.

3 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Looks and sounds like you guys have been have a great time! I was so sad that I missed you by 2 days!!! So sad I guess we will have to wait untill Christmas! I love all the pics Madison is so cute it is so crazy seeing her so grown up, and Lily is adorable the pics of her in the pink and brown shirt...Kenason has the same one. It's so cute to see Madison rock climbing, when I was in Poky this last weekend we drove by Ross Park and I had flash backs of our fun rock climbing days, I wish I had time to do more things like that now. Anyway good to hear that you are home soon. Hope to hear from you soon. Love ya Melis

New Beginnings. said...

your girls are so adorable

Mariam said...

So many bubbles, so much fun. Lily looks so sweet you could eat her up, she might be a bit sticky though.