(p.s. there is another new post after this keep scrolling)
THE HIGHS
-Our condo was super nice 4 bedrooms 3 baths new construction. I loved it.
-My parents came with us. The girls love them so much. My lily bean wanted grandma over me she would practically leap out of my arms to get to her.
-My parents watched the girls for a day and Mike and I got to go to Epcot and MGM studios by ourselves ride all the adult rides and pretend like we didn't have kids for a little while. Rockin roller coaster was sweeeeeat.
-Madison's highlight was meeting the princesses. Her reaction was priceless
-Going the week BEFORE a holiday our longest wait was 10 minutes and we walked on almost everything.
-We bought an annual pass!!!
THE LOWS
-Lily woke up on Wednesday and threw up her breakfast. We decided that I would stay home with her in the morning and mike would come watch her in the evening so we each got a half day. Poor thing was so sick, but by that evening she was eating and smiling and running around. So the next day we all went to the park (this was our last day) By about 3pm I start to feel a little sick. I am hoping I am just tired but be 6pm I tell everyone I can't handle it anymore we have to go back to the condo NOW. I make it all the way to the parking tram then throw up in a Disney sack. It was so great and not embarrassing at all-not.
-That night my Mom and Mike ended up having the same nasty stomach flu. I was glad it was our last day but I will try my best to erase all this from my memories of the trip.

3 comments:
Hey Angela! Your mom gave me your blog address awhile ago, and I finally started a blog of my own so now we're all linked up! Check in on us from time to time...
http://daveandlinsfam.blogspot.com
Disneyworld is probably so fun and amazing. We just got back from Disneyland and we had the most wonderful time. I look forward to seeing more of your pictures! :)
I'm sorry you got sick. How sad. When we were in Florida we went to Disney World with Matt's parents. His dad got really motion sick and threw up when we got to the parking lot as well....I hope you are feeling better soon.
I guess it was good you got sick at the end instead of the beginning. Disney world sounds so fun. We need to come out and go with you one of these times. Hope the family is all well now.
Post a Comment