The City of Hollywood built a new recreational center by the beach. They have racquetball courts, play ground, and a new splash pad. It took Lily a while but she warmed up to the idea and had fun. Madison jump right in. Of course she got cold and needed a towel. Some thing never change.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Weekend Wariors
We have been taking advantage of the good weather. Our Saturdays have been so full of fun. As mentioned in our last post we went to Shark Valley. It was fun seeing all of the alligators, and also riding our bikes with the girls. Here are a few more picture for your viewing pleasure.
The girls were ready to strike a pose even when a large alligator is sitting in the water behind them.
This is close enough for Angela. She was not thrilled about the big meat eaters.
A day at the beach is always a great way to have some fun and get a sunburn. Today we went to Hollywood Beach. The water was beautiful but the temperature low. Lilly and Madison thought they were going to swim. I guess the water is not always warm in Florida. We still had a great time. Angela took some really great pictures.



The City of Hollywood built a new recreational center by the beach. They have racquetball courts, play ground, and a new splash pad. It took Lily a while but she warmed up to the idea and had fun. Madison jump right in. Of course she got cold and needed a towel. Some thing never change.
Interesting Fact: There were hundreds of Canadians from Quebec at the beach today. If anyone knows why please let me know?
The City of Hollywood built a new recreational center by the beach. They have racquetball courts, play ground, and a new splash pad. It took Lily a while but she warmed up to the idea and had fun. Madison jump right in. Of course she got cold and needed a towel. Some thing never change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I think Angela was pretty brave though. I don't know if I would get that close. It is so fun you get to play at the beach all year. Today D was commenting on how you don't get snow in Fl., but we keep getting lots. Soak in that sun.
So fun!! You are truely livin the life! And Ang SERIOUSLY!! All the Crocs....or what ever they are..crazy I would never get that close!! Anyway I love all the beach pictures and the last one of Lily is so cute she is getting so big!!
I"m sad I never got to see that splash park finished. Is it very crowded? looks like a blast-Heidi
Post a Comment