Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tea Party

When we were in Idaho Mikes sister threw the girls a little tea party. It was sooooo stinkin cute they had real china dishes (brave) little sandwiches, fruit and of course fancy clothes.


Mikes sister also picked us up from the airport. We stopped by temple square before the drive home it was a nice little break in the day. Mike and I discovered a whole new level of tired that day. The night before I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 11 to Lilly's crib full of throw up. She threw up all night then we had to leave for the airport at 4 am. I felt like the worst mom ever stepping on that plane with her so sick. Luckily she was done throwing up and spent the whole day passed out asleep. Poor thing.
Glad to be off the airplane. (p.s. one more post keep scrolling)

3 comments:

Sara said...

what cute outfits. your kids look just like their cousins!! I wish florida summer was a little more like utah summer.

B. Surfer said...

Wow - Madison is looking so grown up! I wasn't sure who that little girl was in front of the Christ statue, but i guess it has to be her. Incredible what happens to kids in a year.

B-Daddy said...

Great looking family. We've been thinking about you guys, but haven't been very good at keeping in touch. We barely recognized little Rae-bird, she's so big! Lily looks adorable too. We've got a little one of our own now. Just one year to go! Hope life is treating you well.

The Tews

www.indytews.blogspot.com