Friday, November 20, 2009

Hooray for Grandparents!

My awesome parents came to visit us last week and make life wonderful for 6 days. The girls were in love as usual and Mike and I especially enjoyed the date nights we had. Most of all it was nice to have family around and be together before the holidays. We had a traditional early Thanksgiving dinner, went toy shopping, walked the beach at sunset, took an airboat ride in the everglades, and took the girls to the park.


Air boat ride in the everglades


After the boat ride you get an alligator wrestling show. I guess this guy has a show on animal planet called Gator Boys. One of the few alligator wrestlers I have seen with all his fingers!

Thanks mom and dad for curing us all of our home sickness before the holidays! We love you!

1 comment:

Sara said...

ohh, we went on this same one, or maybe a different one, but it had an alligator wrestler, cool, but freaky.