Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aunt Becca comes to visit!


After the show they tape the mouths of the babies and let you hold them. This is as close as Becca got although I don't blame her they are pretty creepy.

My BRAVE, BRAVE little Madison held one without any hesitation. She is a little princess but she also keeps up with toughest of them. Way to go Madison!
We also went to the beach to watch the sunset and look for shells. Check out this crazy guy overhead.
Thanks for coming Becca, we sure do love you!

5 comments:

cambersue said...

Only your little madison would hold the alligator! I do love that she can play with the boys and not get hurt! go girl!

Mariam said...

K was excited to see the picture of Madison holding the alligator. She said, "oh baby alligator", and she thought it was cute until I asked her if she wanted to touch it. She pulled her hand back, ran across the room and said, "NO, NO, NO!". Madison is much braver.

BEARD said...

Hey angela and mike, it's Aubrey looks like you had a fun time with becca!! Madison looks so cute holding that alligator. (brave little girl). I just got a blog as well you should check it out! kbeardfamily.blogspot.com Take care and i'll give ya a call soon.

Shantay* said...

Your girls are so adorable!!! Its so weird to see Madison so grown up, I still think of her as a little one year old. We sure miss having you guys around, but it looks like you guys are having a blast in florida, I sure wouldn't mind being there right about now, this cold weather is starting to get depressing. and btw, I really love her hair cut, i think it makes her look sooooo cute.

Effie said...

Yeah for Madison! I love tough girls! Sounds like you guys had quite the adventurous week! I'm completely jealous! Thanks Angela for offering to take Ava off my hands, you're a sweetheart. We still owe you guys dinner! you had your baby early and it never happened, but I haven't forgotten. Some day I will get around to it I promise!