Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Little Lily

Lily has been such a sweet, smily baby lately. I put her in her sun hat from aunt Becca and her white outfit from aunt Amanda to go on a walk with her sister. When we got home Madison fell asleep and we got watch Oprah together on moms bed, yahoo! She was very happy about all this as you can see. Lily has been such a joy. I was so worried to have two kids and heaven knows it's hard but lily has been such a little light in our lives we just can't get enough of this smile.


3 comments:

Mariam said...

Oh my goodness, she is sooo sweet. I can't wait to get my hands on her and snuggle her up. We look forward to seeing you soon. D talks about seeing Madison in Az. all the time. See you soon.

B. Surfer said...

Sweet picture man! She definitely has the red hair... there's no denying it. I've decided that red heads really are something special.

The Ternus Family said...

Hi Cady Family!!! It's Matt and Donna. Your babies are too adorable! (as well as your page) This is a great way for us to keep up with each other. How has Florida been treating you? Matt and I are dying to go to Disney World sometime soon, especially Epcot. It looks like you guys have been there a few times already! That's SO fun. Madison must love it! Keep in touch and we'll hopefully see you in Idaho soon!