We went to Arizona for my grandmother's funeral. It happened to be my spring break so we made a week of it. It was lots of fun to see all the family. Hope you enjoy these pictures.
Angela, it's Kersten from the Bon! The good old days! How are you? I can't believe you have two kids now. Your family is beautiful by the way. That's crazy that you are in Florida now. We are living in LA. And I have a little boy now, Arley is almost 20 months now. Check out our blog http://the-searle-family.blogspot.com/ or you can email me at kersten.searle@mac.com
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
Angela, it's Kersten from the Bon! The good old days! How are you? I can't believe you have two kids now. Your family is beautiful by the way. That's crazy that you are in Florida now. We are living in LA. And I have a little boy now, Arley is almost 20 months now. Check out our blog http://the-searle-family.blogspot.com/ or you can email me at kersten.searle@mac.com
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment