Lily's cheeks are so sweet. You just want to mush them up. We'll miss you at grandpa's funeral. (I totally understand why you can't come) Enjoy that nice weather, we had snow a few days ago.
Angela your girls are getting so big and so cute. I love it. Lily totally looks like you I think. I am so jealous of your weather (yes I did say that last time, and that was like 3 months ago, we still don't have warm weather)
9 comments:
Lily's cheeks are so sweet. You just want to mush them up. We'll miss you at grandpa's funeral. (I totally understand why you can't come)
Enjoy that nice weather, we had snow a few days ago.
Angela your girls are getting so big and so cute. I love it. Lily totally looks like you I think. I am so jealous of your weather (yes I did say that last time, and that was like 3 months ago, we still don't have warm weather)
oh the kids are so cute!! It was good to talk to you. Keep in touch.
Lily is just my favorite little girl ever. I love that smile!
Lily is just my favorite little girl ever. I love that smile!
Angela, your little girls are so cute!! Lily is getting so big. Looks like she had fun at the beach. I love her smile! Take Care
your girls have the prettiest eyes!
Cute, cute, cute!! Love those girls, especially that red hair. Enjoy the beach for me. I hate Idaho weather.
Your girls are so adorable, two little red headed Angela's, how much cuter does it get?
Post a Comment