Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June was a Blast

Sorry that we have not posted any new blogs for a few months. We have been very busy. Mike went to Brazil and his Grandpa Fuller passed away. Now we are in Idaho visiting family.
Lily loves being held by her cousins Adam and Isaac.

Lily having fun on the quilt grandma made for her.



Madison picked out this cowgirl hat. She bought the hat with her own money. She loves horses and wants to be a cowgirl since hanging out with Uncle Carl in Arizona.

6 comments:

Shaunna said...

Looks like you guys are having fun..How long are you going to be in Idaho?

cabeandmelplus3 said...

So cute I think Lily looks just like you!!I'm so excited you are in Idaho I think we will come up on the weekend of the 19th or something like that let me know what you have going on!!

Kersten said...

Wow, Lily is getting big. I love the cowgirl hat!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

SIMPLY ADORABLE. WE THINK SHE IS JUST SO SQUISHY BUT WE STILL NEED TO SEE MADISON. IT HAS BEEN GREAT HAVING YOU GUYS UP AGAIN-WE HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN CATHCHING UP WITH YOU!

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see pics of those cute girls, I feel like I haven't seen them in a long time. Can't wait to see you back in Florida!

Rural Dee said...

Hey guys, thanks for the updates. It's good to see what you are up to since we haven't seen you down here for awhile. Keep the pics coming!