Saturday, August 30, 2008

Matching outfits--because moms like to play dress up too


I have been having a lot of fun finding matching outfits for the girls. Target makes everything in 12months through 5T so I hope that the girls don't mind to much because I just can't help myself.
Lily is not so happy when her sister tries to "help" her. She can stand up all by herself now for about 30 seconds she is also crawling! It is so fun to watch the look of satisfaction on her face at mastering her new skills.
Madison reading Lily a book. She really does love her little sister.

5 comments:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

looks like tons of fun in the sun. jared went hunting this weekend while i went with my family to the "big" eastern idaho state fair. it was pretty fun but way to hot. hope you are enjoying florida and being home again. well, the outfits are adorable. that is what my mom did with my sis and i and we look back now and love it. so cute! miss you guys!

Kersten said...

I love the matching outfits! Too cute! I wish I had some girls to dress up.

Mariam said...

The outfits are too cute. D gets a little upset when I try to dress him like K : ).
I can't believe Lily is standing up all by herself. She is too cute.

cambersue said...

Your little lilly is getting so stinking cute! I love the cheeks, but the thighs have to be my favorite!

New Beginnings. said...

love the matching outfits!!! You have beautiful little girls!