That is so cute! Sounds like such a fun class. Kenason has been begging me to get her back in dance, I just wanted to make sure I could handle her school schedule and the new baby! Hopefully she will back in soon. She is dying to take Hip Hop...so funny but you have to be 6..so sad. Anyway I take it you made it hope ok??? Hope all is good. Miss ya. Lovs
5 comments:
That is so cute! Sounds like such a fun class. Kenason has been begging me to get her back in dance, I just wanted to make sure I could handle her school schedule and the new baby! Hopefully she will back in soon. She is dying to take Hip Hop...so funny but you have to be 6..so sad. Anyway I take it you made it hope ok??? Hope all is good. Miss ya. Lovs
looks like she will be an amazing dancer just like her mom:)
I love Madison's awesome posing. And that Lily, her cheeks must ache from smiling so much, such a cutie.
that is great. i can't wait until halle starts dancing. madison looks so cute in her tutu and has the form of a ballerina.
that is great. i can't wait until halle starts dancing. madison looks so cute in her tutu and has the form of a ballerina.
Post a Comment