WOW those things are huge!!! Are you suppose to make them that big, or did you decide top make them huge?? I would love that recipe my kids would love giant cookies!
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME FUN. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL. I WANT ONE OF THOSE COOKIES, THAT THING MADISON IS HOLDING IS TOO LARGE TO EVEN BE REAL..SO YUMMY! WE MISS YOU!
5 comments:
WOW those things are huge!!! Are you suppose to make them that big, or did you decide top make them huge?? I would love that recipe my kids would love giant cookies!
Those are giant cookies. I'm glad that you still like my cookies little brother.
Wow! Now that's a cookie! Way to go! We made chocolate cookies today too, however, they are nothing compared to yours!
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME FUN. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL. I WANT ONE OF THOSE COOKIES, THAT THING MADISON IS HOLDING IS TOO LARGE TO EVEN BE REAL..SO YUMMY! WE MISS YOU!
the picture tells me that the cookie was a fitting snack for such a lovely princess
Post a Comment