Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jump for Halloween!


Hooray!
Last night we had our stake trunk or treat. Madison had more fun helping me pass out the candy then trick or treating. She loves to make people happy, one of her sweet personality traits. Luckily we ate and did all our trick or treating before a huge florida rain. We left full of sugar and a little wet.

Miss at-ti-tuude. (one of her not-so-sweet personality traits)


That morning we visited a pumpkin patch near our house. It was my first time using Mikes camera.






4 comments:

Mariam said...

K is going to be Cinderella too! (Redheaded princesses think alike). Lily makes such a sweet little fairy.
I love the pictures of Lily in the pumpkins so sweet. Looks like lots of fun.

cabeandmelplus3 said...

So cute I love Lily's fairy costume! And the pics at the farm are way cute! Hope you are doing good!

Katie said...

I found your blog!! Cute pictures!!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! THE KIDS OUTFITS ARE ADORABLE. I WISH WE HAD A PUMPKIN PATCH CLOSER! HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN! LOVE AND MISS YA!