
There is nothing like Christmastime in south Florida. Snuggling up under a blanket, sipping hot cocoa, blasting the A/C. I still smile when I see a national weather map. Now don't get me wrong all you snow fans out there I think it's beautiful too. But I know after we move away from this land of endless summer I will really miss the 75-80 degree highs all "winter" long.

Here are some pictures of us at Miami Seaquarium's "Winter Nights and Lights" event. They changed up all the shows a little with Christmas music. They also had some carnival rides and bounce houses set up and the night ended with a fireworks show. I think the highlight of the day was the fireworks. They lit them off of a boat in the ocean so that was kind of cool. Madison turned to me twice during the fireworks and said, "Thanks mom, I really do love you." She is so funny.


View of the Miami coast. We always have to do our CSI Miami theme song imitation when we drive in.


Lily clapping for the fireworks
3 comments:
I miss the endless summer too. I had to wear NYLONS to church yesterday. UGh... haven't done that EVER. And no tan. It's so sad. Wish i was you guys. Merry Christmas!
Oh so fun! we just got about 2 feet of snow today!! So crazy but way fun. The kids are having a blast! I can't wait to see you i hope you get in town in time!! I will call you!
Hey love. You guys look so great. How much longer does Mike have? Do you mind if I link my blog? I would love to keep in touch.
Post a Comment