
4 reasons I love Madison on her 4th birthday
1. She has a giving heart and is really good to her friends.
2. She still says I am her best friend.
3. She is confident, outgoing and has an awesome personality.
4.She always has a big hug and kiss for us.
We love you Madison
8 comments:
That party was so great! We love Madison!
Looks like a fun day for your cute little girl! Birthdays are the best!
Oh, and I LOVE your family picture at the top of the blog...that is gorgeous!
Hey! That's great Madison had such a great party--Happy Birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Allen, Madison! Your family picture is really gorgeous!!
Sounds like lots of fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON. We look forward to seeing all of you!
You're family picture on the title is AMAZING! I love the Teal! And those fairy skirts... soo cute!
Love the new family pictures!!
YOU HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY. BUT LOOKS LIKE ALL IS GOING WELL AND THANKSGIVING WAS FUN. THANKS FOR THE XMAS CARD, IT IS ADORABLE. I AM SO JEALOUS OF THE WEATHER. NO SHOES IN DECEMBER, NOT FAIR!
Oh sounds like she had a great time! I got your Christmas card and it so cute! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I wish you were home for Christmas we will miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment