There are many many things in my life that leave me feeling very unintelligent. However there are a few things that I know for sure. I know that my Savior lives. I have felt His presence and heard his promptings spoken to my mind in a more real and tangible way then I feel the floor under my feet. I have felt His tender mercies. It makes me feel overwhemingly grateful and blessed. I always feel for my small effort I recieve exponentially greater rewards. When I feel lost He tells me where to go. When I am scared He tells me I can. When I am overwhemeled He comforts. Whenever I knock He opens. I know that when I am on his side I am always right. I know that my savior lives. I can never deny it. It is the most precious knowledge available anywhere on this earth. I guess that makes me one very smart girl.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

6 comments:
I would agreed that you are a very smart girl indeed, for all you know. Actually a valiant daughter of God one who he knew would prove to be valiant in this dispensation of the last days. This faith will bless your family more than you can know. Keep searching for the daily tender mercies for as we progress we see them more and more and realize how truly blessed we are. I too know that our Savior lives and loves us and has died for us, to change all parts of our lives so that we fit in with the Celestial group comfortably. Lov you Neener
I think I needed that. It's a good reminder to me that I have experienced these things as well...you know when you start to doubt whether something you felt was real or not? Someone always seems to remind you that it was.
Sorry that was Kersten Searle...I must be logged into Matt's account.
I have know you for what 13 years and I have always seen you be so strong in church and I have seen you be sealed, have babies and move around, and I can always tell you have the spirit with you!! It is such a wonderful thing to be able to read and feel the spirit while I read what you wrote!! I think that when you feel prompted by the sprit it is not always for you and for what you need, but perhaps what someone else needs. I was inspired to be more open in my testimony as I read yours!! Thanks Ang Love ya! Hope you are having fun in Idaho these last days you are home!! Lovs xoxox
Oh one more thought that I had....we may not always be in the same time of our lives, liveing in different cities, haveing babies, not having babies, school, no school ect... but there is always one thing we have in common and this will never change...Being Members of The Church.
Love ya!
THAT WAS AMAZING ANGELA. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO SPIRITUALLY STRONG AND THAT SPIRITUALITY RUBS OFF ON THOSE OF US AROUND YOU! YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON AND THANKS FOR SHARING THIS!
Post a Comment