Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where do they get their red hair?

I often get asked (and by often I mean every day) where my girls get their red hair. It is a legitimate question considering Mike and I have brown hair and brown eyes. The truth is we are not really sure. We don't have any red heads in our family that we know of. Suprisingly, all the girls born so far on Mikes side have been red heads. We dont know how we got so lucky but we sure love these girls and there beautiful hair.




Some fun pictures of the girls playing dress up





5 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

So cute!! I love teeir red hair!! Cute pictures! i love Lily in the first picture!!!!!

Katie said...

I love their red hair! Our newest son was born with red hair and I've gotten the same question... but my hair is kinda reddish so it surprises me when people ask. Unlike you, though, we have a few red heads in both sides of the family! Power to the redheads!

Kikal said...

Adorable!

B. Surfer said...

Just say they're adopted. I've taken that approach. hahaha, it's hilarious.

cambersue said...

how funny! they're not even kind of strawberry either...full on flaming red the same as their little counsins! love it!