Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mamma Mia!

Last night a group of us girls went to dinner and then the broadway musical Mamma Mia at the Broward Center for the performing arts. It was one of the funnest girls night out and I'm so glad Katie thought of it (thanks Katie.) I vote we go to every show that comes here from now on!

Well I just couldn't make a new post without cute baby pictures. The pic on top has no story it is just stinkin cute. The pic on bottom is lily chasing me while trying to grab the camera as I take her picture.
"But mamma I really want the camera"

3 comments:

Gale Family said...

She is adorable. I can't wait to have little girls. So fun!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh she is so cute! I still can't believe that she is already a year old!! Crazy!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

She is such a cutie. That last picture is the cutest thing ever, I love that face.