Here is a little update on what we have been up to the past month. We spent the first two weeks of June in Idaho seeing family and friends. The girls had a good time with cousins and grandparents. Mike did as much fishing and golfing as possible and I got to go on a few dates with Mike without kids.We all had a good trip, of course it's always good to see the people you miss. When we got home Mike became an official fourth year student. I must say it feels pretty cool to be a fourth year. Lily was the most happy to be home she ran in all smiles and patted her booster chair for a few minutes then went in her room and patted her bed for a few minutes. It was precious. Madison keeps improving her swimming we got her some sweet flippers and goggles from a diving store now she can make it from one end of the pool to the other. It's impressive. Now of course this post would be best if it included pictures on what I just wrote but I am scared it would take me all day. Enjoy your summers! Love ya.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH so cute! Glad you are having a great time! I was so bummed I missed you!!!!
Oh, my sweet girls, we had such a fun visit-Grandma and Grandpa Allen love you so, so much!
Two cuties!
Post a Comment