Thursday, August 13, 2009
Family Pictures
Jenny took these amazing family pictures of us recently. I met her at one of our morning pool trips and she offered to take our family pictures for FREE. She wanted to get back into photography (she use to take pictures of rock bands!) and wanted a family for her portfolio. When we showed up for the shoot she had brought her friends who own a studio here in Florida. They are thinking of going into business with her and wanted to watch her style. Well they brought there cameras too so we had three cameras on us the whole time!! People came to see what was going on and then left when they saw we weren't famous:) It did look a little like paparazzi. I am so grateful for the opportunity and amazing pictures. These are a few out of the hundreds and these are only Jenny's pictures I will post more when I get Michelles. There are more pics and a video on my facebook also some on www.michellelawsonphotography.com. 








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Those are all so beautiful! Ang you sure have a cute little family! Miss ya! Lovs!
She did an amazing job, wish I had known about her when we lived there. Thanks for sharing with us.
Love them! Yep...the white is beautiful!
Wow, you can tell she has done magazines, you all looked like stinkin' models before, and now I know for sure.....you are!! What a smart woman for picking such a beautiful family! Maddies ocean pic is the best little girl beach pic I have EVER seen!
such cute pics! and for free, can't get any better. Love them, the lighting was great too.
Hey Angela I need your email address to add for you to view my blog. Just send it to shaunnalee@gmail.com
GORGEOUS! Absolutely GORGEOUS!
So so good!! love them!
Love the pictures...Wish we could be on the beach : ) Hope you are all doing well- Cindy
Post a Comment