Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day!

Madison had her first day of preschool yesterday! I have to share the cute/funny events of the morning. I had been hiding her school clothes so I could avoid any fights or mutiny over the outfits before the big day. When I took the outfit out and asked her if she liked it she said, "I love it! Everyone will call me Madison 'stylish' Rea Cady!" That's right babe your middle name is style. To funny.
On our way to the van she told me she had to go back in the house for something. On Sunday she had received a small framed picture of Jesus from her teacher. She grabbed it off her nightstand put it in her backpack and said she wanted it in case she got sad. To Sweet.
When we got to her school she jumped right out. Before I could get Lily out of her car seat Madison took a big sigh and said, "Alright mom I'm going to have fun" then took off, towards the wrong entrance I might add. So brave.
Madison we are thankful for the funny, sweet, brave and all around wonderful little girl you are! Good luck in you first year of school.

This is a picture of the back to school party we threw for our new pre-schoolers.

3 comments:

HRHNeenerita said...

she has grown up over nite teh pic with her back pack she seems alot older and her faith in the Savior and herself how great you should be very proud of her

Mariam said...

How fun. It is amazing how fast they grow up. And tell Madison, "way to work it girl!"

I think I will call her Madison Stylish Rae Cady.

B. Surfer said...

Cute matchy-matchy outfits for the girls. Of course Lily need new "school clothes" too. Hahaha