Saturday, October 24, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance..Dance...Dance...

So You Think You Can Dance is possibly my favorite T.V. show of all time! My good friend Heather and I bought tickets for the live tour in Miami during the Season 5 finale show and I have been dreaming of this night ever since!
We got pretty good seats considering it was almost sold out by the time we got tickets. The show exceeded all my expectations. They are so much better in person then on t.v. I have always loved dance. It was amazing for me to see the talent of these guys. I know I couldn't sound cheesier right now but I will remember this night forever!!!
There was no flash photography allowed in other words I couldn't get any pics to turn out. I turned my flash on and got this picture at the very end. This is the producer of the show explaining to us that since 3 of the dancers are from Miami and since Miami has always been "the most welcoming city" They performed extra dances for us that wont be performed at any other show. Thank you Miami...

4 comments:

MC said...

I love SYTYCD and am thoroughly jealous. Thanks for rubbing it in. :)

MC said...

This is Effie, not Mark. BTW :)

Kikal said...

HOLLA! HOW FUN!

cambersue said...

So Fun!!!