Thursday, October 8, 2009

Because a girl can never have too many purses!

Lily is such a goofy girl lately I thought I would compile her silliness.
She loves to push her stroller around the house with ALL her purses on the handles. She gets really frustrated when the stroller tips over from the weight. Its pretty funny.

Found her watching Elmo in a new "chair"
Wearing her train hat to play trains.
Caught by Dad washing up.
(p.s. one more new post below)


4 comments:

Steve n Julees Great Adventure said...

Oh, Grandma misses her girls! Adam wants to be with Lily and Isaac wants to play with Madison! See you soon-we love you!

cambersue said...

so i haven't seen you for like months! you really need to come play at least one morning a week, we miss you girls!

Crockett's Blue Pencil said...

nor too many shoes! What cute little girls you have.

Unknown said...

I found your blog and it's adorable--just like everything else connected to you!

Heather (new one :)