
The picture above is Madison at the Museum of Discovery and Science. Some workers had taken a snake out for the kids to look at. Most kids were timidly walking by clinging on to their parents. Madison spotted this thing out of the corner of her eye and ran right up to it before I had a chance to freak out. Oh well, crazy girl!

These are from The Fishing Hall of Fame Museum. I have never been interested in going because lets be honest what could be fun about a fishing museum? Well I was totally shocked and surprised. It is an amazing museum with lots of fun things to do for kids. I would dare to say we had a better time here then at the Discovery and Science Museum. I must have said about 10 times while we were their, "this is way cooler then I thought it would be!" To my fellow residents you should go!



Between Confrence sessions on Saturday we took the kids to Elmo Live. We saw the commercial that morning got online and bought some cheap tickets then left a couple hours later. It was a super fun last minute outing. If you know Lilly you know why we had to go. The girl loves Elmo!
The video is of her pouting during intermission because Elmo is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment