Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Madisons 5th Birthday!

For Madisons b-day this year we took her and her girlfriends out for a movie. It was to fun watching these girls jam out to Hannah Montana in the car.
We got VERY lucky and ended up being the only ones in the theater. I got to throw the "no talking during the movie" rule out the window. They got to laugh and chat and be silly, it was great!

"CHEERS"

Before Madison blew out her candles I heard her whisper her wish, that she could love her friends forever. So cute (and a little sad) we will miss everybody. I feel so blessed that I get to watch Madison grow up and turn into such a confident, charismatic, wonderful little person.
(keep scrolling for ms. Lily beans b-day)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe she's 5, 5 is old. I love lily's hair, it's getting so long.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

they are getting so big. happy bday to them both. hope all is well, we will miss you this xmas. hope you have a merry one and a happy new year!
we love and miss you!
the bernts