I have to tell you about my sweet girly Madison. She went grocery shopping with Mike and on the way home asked if she could buy mom some flowers (all her idea) She loves giving gifts and surprising people. For example at school when they turn in their homework they get to choose something out of the "treasure box" she often picks something out for her sister. Kind of reminds me of my sister. Anyway a couple days later when I told her how much I loved my flowers she replied, "My pleasure" I don't know where she learned to say that, what a sweetie pie.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Flowers
I have to tell you about my sweet girly Madison. She went grocery shopping with Mike and on the way home asked if she could buy mom some flowers (all her idea) She loves giving gifts and surprising people. For example at school when they turn in their homework they get to choose something out of the "treasure box" she often picks something out for her sister. Kind of reminds me of my sister. Anyway a couple days later when I told her how much I loved my flowers she replied, "My pleasure" I don't know where she learned to say that, what a sweetie pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is the sweetest thing ever! She is so amazing...must have a great mom :)
Post a Comment