Hello again everybody! Sorry for going private for a while and if you weren't invited don't be offended cause nobody was (oops!) I put in two emails then I got lazy and forgot the whole thing. Anyway, I do actually want to go private. I know it's annoying but I am a paranoid person, what can you do? So please leave your email address in the comments. Thank you friends and family!
So a crazy amount of life milestones have been accomplished this past month. I took a lot of pictures then downloaded them on my computer that is currently 3 states away and then deleted them. So I will share all that on the fancy new private blog in a few weeks.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

27 comments:
Kimmasmith@gmail.com
I would love to read your blog!
Kim (Howerton) Smith
mandy_yearsley@msn.com
add me! Hope you like your new place...
jennyharris28@yahoo.com
elscorcho112@yahoo.com
You know I want to hear all about your life! lol my email is
cmkeastman@msn.com
Hope you guys are doing good! Hope to hear from you soon!
I was so sad to see you had gone private without a chance for me to get an invite...so now I'm happy!! :)
dandelion.lace@gmail.com
i for got to add my address hrhneenerita@gmail.com thanks i love watching your beautiful family grow
We would like to be included!
angelaallen123@yahoo.com
I think I was one of the few who got an e-mail all ready, but if not let me know, we would love to see you all in your new adventures.
lgutke80@hotmail.com
:)
me! me! effieloren@gmail.com
kristystaker@yahoo.com
please let me see it. gardrich@cableone.net
Lisa
Us too! heatherhaught@hotmail.com
Please add us!!! mablethecow@hotmail.com
Add us please!! aubrey
aubs0623@msn.com
I'll admit it: i'm a stalker. :-)
meesa.johnson@gmail.com
shaunnalee@gmail.com
I love to watch your little family grow...amy@savillefamily.org
stevejulee@gmail.com Love you guys! Mom
Lisa and I would like to be added. jeffdavisdmd@gmail.com and lisaruradavis@yahoo.com
christie@gobuxton.com
camber underscore sue at hotmail dot com
It is good to see and hear how you guys are doing. nsaan@hotmail.com
Post a Comment