It really happened! Mike graduated Dental school on May 30 the day before our 7 year anniversary. Now two months later it is really all kind of a blur.
So after the parties, graduation and goodbyes we packed up this fine UHAUL and drove 23 hours to Kansas City, MO for Mikes residency in periodontics. I am very, very grateful to our parents who helped us pack, clean, take the girls to Idaho and drive across the country. I can't imagine how miserable it would have been without you!
We spent three wonderful family filled weeks in Idaho and now we are in Missouri. Hmm what can I say about MO...There are a lot of bugs. The girls in the ward have been wonderful. I didn't have a car this first month but I've gotten picked up almost every day to go the park, library or swimming pool. The best, right!? After apartments the last 7 years we have enjoyed all the space in our little rental house. We also love catching fireflies at night (I had never seen one!) Our neighbors on both sides have gigantic gardens and we have gotten the best tomatoes, cucumbers, and corn.
I am glad Mike knew to bring us here even when I wasn't so sure. Things have worked out here so smoothly and now we get to begin our next chapter in life.

4 comments:
So glad to hear things are going well, post some pictures of your house! ;)
That's so great. I'm so glad everything is working out for you guys...isn't it funny how it works that way. So glad you are making friends and having fun!
So glad your're posting again sweetie-love and miss you, Mom
This post makes me miss you guys!! Sounds like you are doing great, love seeing pictures..hope to see more soon!!
Post a Comment