Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It worked! I was finally able to load pictures on the blog. They where done one at a time and very slowly but I was determined. Why can I upload to facebook without a problem but not the blog? I lack the computer smarts to fix it so anyway that is my excuse for not blogging. Here is what's up with us:
Madison: Madison started full day (8:30-3:30) kindergarten!!! This is where I should say how sad and awful it is. Truth is we are both enjoying it very much. She also started a tap/ballet class once a week. I love watching her because some of the girls look pretty bored then you look at Madison and she is smiling and animated the whole time. She practices every day and likes teaching me tap steps. Oh and she lost her first tooth!


Lily: Lily is my baby in an almost 3 year old body. Yesterday at the grocery store someone asked her name and she replied, "Baby." She is also in love with cupcakes and for a while would ask for one everyday even though they are never in the house as in, "what do you want for lunch?" "Cupcake!"
Mike is enjoying being a resident and not a lowly dental student anymore. He is much less stressed and golfs every chance he can talk me into it.
Me: I recently took a trip to Nauvoo, IL with the girls and my parents who came to visit for a couple weeks. It was more beautiful then I had imagined and there is a lot to do and see in Nauvoo. I also bought some fabric in Nauvoo so I can start some sewing projects. Actually I just discovered my sewing machine bobbin threader thing is completely broken off! So as soon as that gets fixed I will start some sewing projects. I already cut out a quilt for Lilys bed I am going to applique cupcakes on it:)

3 comments:

Mariam said...

So glad you were able to post some pictures. It looks like fun at the Cady house. I am so excited to see Lily's cupcake quilt. Too cute.

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Nauvoo how fun! I can not wait to go someday! And the whole cupcake thing. LOL I love it!

HRHNeenerita said...

thanks for the invite and your girls are growing up so big. How fun to have a cupcake quilt.